Continuing the changes and improvements of deployment update in the backend, we need to make sure that:
1. The deployments table points to the updated blueprint.
2. If the deployment was updated, show a clear Icon + message next to the deployment's name
3. In deployment drilldown page:
3.1. nodes table - Make the blueprint name column optional and not show it by default
3.2. inputs table - make sure it displays the latest inputs
3.3. inputs table - In case deployment update occurred, add info/warning with tooltip "this deployment was updated after creation".
3.4. deployment executions - should point to the blueprint that was relevant when the execution was run, read from deployment history
3.5. deployment executions - add inputs button and dialog (similar to params) to show inputs from when the execution was run, read from deployment history
4. "update deployment" changes: change "edit" in the deployment menu to "update"
5. in the deployment update screen: blueprint selection in the update dialog should be from local catalog only