Steps to reproduce:
1. Start cluster from manager m1
2. Join cluster from manager m2. at the middle of the join process stop the process with keyboard interrupt.
3. Wait until the managers are stable
4. Set-active m2 to become the leader-manager in the cluster
5. Try to connect back to m1 or m2
The cli fails to connect any of the managers after the join-failure process. I would expect that even after join-cluster failure, m1 will still be the active manager, which I can connect to
it sounds like the option to make a manager active should be disabled if it failed to join the cluster
Omer, please take with Lukasz to see if this is a regression and whether we want to fix.
since the action was interrupted, need to update the cli profile using one of the following:
`cfy cluster update-profile`
`cfy cluster nodes list`