2 VM's with master version CLI
Steps to reproduce:
1. SSH cli1 and bootstrap manager (SSL disable)
2. After the bootstrap, enable SSL on the manager
3. SSH cli2 and connect to the manager (cfy profiles use).
4. Check the profiles list, then check the "cfy ssl status" or "cfy --version"
You will receive an error saying that the profile dir doesn't exist.
The bug reproduces only when the manager is on "SSL enable", and only after the "cfy profiles list" command.
There are two workarounds:
1. Disable the SSL and check the "cfy profiles list"
2. Remove the profiles directory, and connect to the manager again